The rules are:
1: Best model horse buy?
This is a tough one, probably my Lion Heart I bought over the summer for $45.
1:What is your favorite color?
Blue and then Green. I love the combo.
2: Who is your favorite fictional character?
Hmm, I think maybe Sidney Kriser from the book Catch Rider.
3: Do you play any online/computer games? If so, which ones?
Not any more. When I was young I was really into Howrse.
4: Best (real) horse memory?
Either when I warmed up Boomer before a show and I was the only one in the ring and I felt like he was my horse or when I cantered Boomer bareback. That was some of the most fun I've had.
5: Favorite time of year?
6: Are you a night owl or an early bird?
Night Owl. I never sleep, even though I should.
7: Do you have any pets?
Yes two dogs, Izzy and Rosie. I'd love a horse but eh, that's unlikely.
8: Favorite breed of horse?
Halflinger, Arabian (at least of the one's I've ridden), Paints (for their coats) and Frisians because they just look magic.
9: Are you working on any big projects right now?
Not currently. I'm brainstorming what to do with a new body foal I have and I just finished a beach scene that turned out really good, except for the fact that it warped...
10: What other hobbies or interests to you have?
I love to write, horse back ride, and draw. I'm going to write a novel for National Novel Writing Month actually, so that's exciting.
And finally I have Chestnut Heart Beat's questions. Thanks for the nominations!!!
1. What inspired you to start writing a blog?
I loved other people's blogs and I wanted a place to share my stories about what happened at TBF. The photo stories made by other bloggers also provided a lot of inspiration.
2. Who is your inspiration in the model horse or real horse world?
I am inspired by my trainer in the horse world. She isn't famous but she has encouraged me and taught me a lot about life and riding.
3. Of all your models, which is your favourite?
Ooo. Tough. I don't like having a favorite but some are Blackjack, he was a grail and I found him at my first BF, my Chochise named Denis, he was my first, Fin, another grail horse, and some that my friend has given me like Forrest, (Frankle) and Murray ( Cupcake).
4. Which of your models do you most regret buying, and why?
Well there's been a few bad choices but one was Sunrise. I shouldn't have bought him over a Headly Britania and I thought he was so ugly! I traded him with a friend for a clydesdale. The trade wasn't super fair since Sunrise was mint but I was happy to get rid of him!
5. If you could visit anywhere in time or space (including fictional places) where would you go?
A horse farm in the 60's or something where I lived on a farm and rode horses whenever.
6. What is your favourite season of the year?
7. If you could have any skill you want, what would you like to have?
Being able to draw really well! I can draw ok but not that well.
8. What would your dream model horse be?
I am lucky enough to have my lesson horses as models but I would love to have an Alborozo too.
9. What is your favourite mythical/fantasy creature?
Pegasus. Never be late to school again!
10. Tell us something about yourself we don't know (Ok, ok, not really a question, I know :) )
Well, I love the color plaid and got into a large debate about how it is a color. I don't know who won that one!
So here are my questions:
1. Who is your favorite horse, model or real?
2. Where do you want to go, any world, any place, any time?
3. Are you an only child or do have siblings?
4. If all of your models were real, which one would you want to ride, show, etc.?
5. How did you get started in the hobby?
6. Who was your first model?
7. What was your best model purchase?
8. What's the worst thing you've ever bought?
9. Favorite tv show?
10. What is your least favorite Breyer mold, horse, and color?
My nominees are:
And anyone else who'd be interested in answering these questions! I can't wait to read your responses! Thanks again for the nominations.