Saturday, September 12, 2015

Arena Background

So I made a lovely arena background with the help of Desktop Stable's Nichelle and her printables! But then the printer decided to run out of colored ink so I had to hand paint it all. But it still turned out great! I used felt that looks like sand for my footing because I don't have kinetic sand, don't feel like buying any, and my parents thought I was crazy when they found out I was going to have sand in my bedroom. It still looks pretty good to me. So here are the pictures! Plus you will also see my new riders, Abby the jockey in blue and pink, and Greg our racehorse trainer. I made his baseball cap and painted his beard. Also these pics aren't the best, they're off my iPhone.
Greg, I also used an effect on this pic

Abby and our unreliable jumper, River. This also had an affect.

Delta Dawn and her new foals! They're gonna get a post


2 comments:

  1. That looks really good! I want to print out some of her backgrounds too and take some pictures. I think we might be out of color ink also, but it's a good idea to paint them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, just wanted to let you know I nominated you for the Liebster Award :) http://chestnutheartbeats.blogspot.co.uk/2015/10/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete