Thursday, July 23, 2015

HORSES FOR SALE!!!!

So I've been incredibly busy with just about everything and haven't blogged in forever. Now you see the title, HORSES FOR SALE, and probably think I'm quitting. No, no. Please do not worry. I'm selling a lot of my classic models because they sit and collect dust. So here's a group shot,
The ad is listed on MH$P *link* and because I'm cheep I didn't pay for the ad with pictures. The ad has instructions and prices and all that good stuff in it. Also, if you are a huge fan of the blog and of TBF then I can send you the horse's pedigree and a little info about it. Info would include the name, discipline, and facts about the horse. In the barn they were always the lesson horses. These guys are priced to sell so don't hesitate to contact me. And I do accept trades. Thanks guys, hoping to do more regular posting soon. I have a lot of finished customs that need their own posts, so look out for those.

3 comments:

  1. How LSQ (or PSQ) is your appy duchess?

    ~CBL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's in very good condition and only has a small mark on her. I can send some pictures along if you'd like.

      Delete
    2. Yes, I would like them. Please send them to cowgirlyssa@gmail.com. Thanks! :D

      Delete