Sunday, June 7, 2015

Shout-out and Update

Here is an awesome new blog I discovered! CWS Stables and Studios! 
It's such a good blog and I was so happy to learn that there is another blog like mine out there! 
Now onto updates: I've been slow at blogging and I'm frustrated because no one seems to be reading this blog. But, I'm not done yet! I'll still be posting photo stories and I need to post about my very special gift I received! More to come, including a special collaboration photo story with CWS!

8 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! This really means a lot to me!
    Can't wait to start on out photostory��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What should it be about and when should we start it?

      Delete
  2. Maybe it could be about a horse show, or a group trail ride? We could have it so both stables are training for the show, and have pictures of that, and then the two stables meet up at a show?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So let's do a post about training for the show on each of our blogs and then have a collaboration post of the show that is featured on both blogs.

      Delete
    2. Sorry didn't reply earlier! I love that idea, I'll get started on my today!��

      Delete
    3. Sounds good! I'm a little busy now but I'll have mine up by Monday, hopefully.

      Delete
  3. Hello! I'm glad to see you blogging again! I'm getting started again myself after taking a break during our big move. I do try to read your blog, though I've been behind on, well... everything, for a little while now. I'm hoping to get back to making things and blogging about it very soon. :D

    ReplyDelete