Saturday, March 21, 2015

Nameplate Halters

Tack making and miniature making is often frustrating but rewarding at the same time. In this case it is very frustrating and not at all rewarding.

A few weeks ago I made the first style of nameplate halters. I thought that these were boring and bland.


So I asked around and Kristen Beverly of Five Paws Studio told me to check her pinterest page for help. I found a how to make a transfer sheet tutorial that I thought would work, unfortunately no. So I took my shiny material,
Yes, this is what I use.
and wrote the names on with a sharpie pen. They do rub off easily so I'm spraying them with some finish spray and hoping for the best.
Here is what it should look like.
So that's it for now. I also have a surprise for you but that's for later. Let me know about any tips you might have for these guys. Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. I often to do the same thing. Random house things become art supplies! :)

    ReplyDelete