Sunday, February 1, 2015

Thank You's

I know I said I'd have a photo story but that'll come tomorrow. Right now I have some people to thank.
First I'd like to thank Jennifer of Braymere Custom Saddlery. She put my entry post for the BCS Winter Photo Challenge on Facebook and put my blog on the map.
 Next I'd like to thank Horse Tender Studios for putting me on her blog roll. That is very nice and simply amazing.
 Finally I'd like to thank Alyssa Monk of Bits and Spurs. She gave me the encouragement to start my blog and gave me a guest blog post. She also added me to her blog roll and followed! I've been doing this for a short time, technically a week, and I've come pretty far. I'm only 100 views away from 1,000 blog views! When that happens I'll take requests for whatever kind of posts my readers want to see, from tutorials to guest posts from smaller blogs!
Thank you, and please go check out these blogs. You won't regret it!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for mentioning me! That was so nice of you!
    ~CBL

    ReplyDelete