Sunday, February 8, 2015

Grail Found

Today I bought my Holy Grail.
Yes, HIM.
 Sure he's just a RR but I've wanted him forever, and not at $89.99 or $99.99 or $120. Everytime I've tried to buy him it never worked out, too expensive, someone else had him in the clarion room, or I was outbid.
 Sure he's dusty in these pictures from the seller but he's mine now and only cost me $48, $54 with shipping. I borrowed these pics from the seller so don't sue me please. And if you're wondering me my best friend helped me decide on a name, Fin or Finally Got Him. 
 Tell me about your grail and that moment you finally got him or her. I'd love to hear those stories!

4 comments:

  1. I'm so happy you got your grail! And don't use just, he was important to you to find.
    My grails are the Performing Misty and the trotting Misty. I'll find them eventually.
    Other than those, it's really who catches my attention the most!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Those are pretty cool horses. I've always enjoyed the Misty books. I'm pretty attracted to any nice looking horse too though.

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on getting him, that's awesome!! I'm not sure I have a grail, I'm not much of a collector these days. However, I do really want to get another Bolya. I had one and then she disappeared. I have no idea what happened to her. I had moved a couple of times and never saw her again. She was always one of my favorites. (of course, I am a huge fan of Akhal-Tekes!) :) Oh and an original Classic scale Swaps, since Swaps was my Granddad's favorite racehorse. :) I'm still occasionally on the hunt for one of those too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Even though people harp on Bolya and Halla I actually love those molds! I've seen a few swaps in an antique store before so I bet you'll find one. I like collecting the racehorses too!

      Delete