Friday, February 27, 2015

Damage Control


My nice Kong was gouged. All because of some fake sand! Beast is one of my favorite models, he holds a special place in my heart for lots of reasons. My aunt got him for me on one of our famous Tuesday Mornings shopping sprees. We could go for hours and find "treasures" which my parents would just see as junk. One day we found Beast. I don't think my aunt knows but he's named after her favorite movie, Beauty And The Beast. I'll admit, I cried when he got all scratched. (FYI: My aunt's well and alive in case anyone thought this was a sad story or something)
 Here's the damage,



 To fix his hooves I layered brown,

 Then black.

 Fixed.

 Now he's sprayed and fixed up!
 The paint is kinda noticeable but it's so much better then before. I can live with it.



1 comment: